If you’re ready to open your English books after a long summer break, use these seven suggestions from the Harvard Business Review to help improve how you learn Business English.
1. Set goals that are a bit difficult, but realistic.
2. Use or work on your English on a regular basis.
3. Keep a positive attitude — believe you can reach your goals.
4. If you don’t enjoy what you’re doing, change some aspect of your studying and learning so that you do enjoy it.
5. Try to use authentic materials whenever possible.
6. Become part of a group of people who have similar aims and interests.
7. Ask for and learn from feedback.